Puri Puri

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

16-Deciembre-2010Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




Hey everyone!

Just a quickie post to say helloImage and video hosting by TinyPic





Outfit: Liz Lisa and Swordfish
Hair: Just a huge but cute bun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And to show you my last nail art Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love it, is so cute; hope I can get my Gel Nail set soon to make them look better Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I promise to post "this week's outfit" as soon as i can




One more thing, I think to be a Gal do not means to follow a list of steps that tells you what and what not to do; Image and video hosting by TinyPic people who think that's the right way to become a Gal is so wrong and out of context.
Remember that there are a lot of gyaru styles, just have to choose the one that suits you better n_nImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't need any permission Image and video hosting by TinyPic.
I've been a Gal since 5 years ago, and i'm glad with all i have achieved
Image and video hosting by TinyPic .
I´m still on my way ;D

Well, that's for today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Munya munya

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Mel! acabo de ver tu comentario en nuestro gyarusa! haha me encanto la vdd! y viendo tu blog WOW! te sigo chica! n_n

... soy Miccah de Dolly Circle! :3 hahahah

Unknown dijo...

WOW que wapa! genial las uñas me encantan :3

kissies!

★Mel dijo...

Muchas gracias a las dos n_n!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ようこそ!


Kore-Sore es un poco de aqui, un poco de alla y un poquito de todo. Aqui encontraras: Moda, Japón, Gals y muchas cosas más! n_n.

Disfrútalo [x]